OX Chocolate Lined Valentines XO
Who doesn’t love chocolate lined fruit—Make it match for Valentine’s Day!! Use darkish chocolate to make it more healthy and white chocolate to make little love notes or valentine’s day touches!!!
- 1 pound field of recent strawberries with leaves( possibility to make use of bananas or your favourite fruit as a substitute)
- 16 ounces of darkish chocolate chips
- four ounces white chocolate chips
- 2.5 tablespoons shortening
- In a double boiler, soften the darkish chocolate and a couple of tbs. shortening, stirring sometimes till clean.
- Holding them by the toothpicks, dip the strawberries(banana or different fruit) into the chocolate combination.
- Insert toothpicks into the tops of the strawberries.
- Flip the strawberries the wrong way up and insert the toothpick into styrofoam for the chocolate to chill.
- In a separate batch, mix the white chocolate and the 0.5 tbs. shortening.
- Place in a piping bag or small plastic bag and minimize a tiny gap on the finish. Use the white chocolate to make little love messages( XOXO or I <three U) or adorn for love bugs! Have enjoyable with it!
- Add sprinkles of darkish chocolate or nuts for texture, coloration, and taste!
- Place on a serving tray and wait to your friends to be shocked!!!